Over 700 of the state’s leading real estate experts are expected to attend MEREDA’s TD Bank sponsored event being held on January 21, 2016 at the Holiday Inn By the Bay in Portland. This unique conference brings together the largest gathering of commercial real estate professionals in Maine, and is specifically geared toward developers, brokers, architects, bankers, attorneys, accountants and other industry professionals. Each year MEREDA assembles some of Maine’s top real estate leaders to provide an economic overview and outlook on the profession’s key economic indicators, along with the popular market overview by property type, focusing on both commercial and residential real estate forecasts.
This event is well-known as an annual “must attend” for anyone involved in, or touched by, the real estate industry. You should attend if:
* You want to network with Maine’s top industry professionals.
* You could benefit from a sneak peek into Maine’s real estate industry – and would like to
learn about key trends and transactions in regions and market segments (i.e. Southern Maine vs. Bangor region etc., and multi-family vs. retail transactions, etc.)
* You desire a front row seat for forecasts from leading insiders about industry trends and
the economic recovery.
* You are in need of continuing education credits.
* You believe that Maine’s real estate sector is an important economic driver and want to
support the future of the industry.
Supplementing the conference is MEREDA’s popular Member Showcase which offers an
excellent opportunity for members to network and market their products and services.
For more information and to register, www.mereda.org.
This course has been approved for 4.0 Hours of Real Estate Broker, Legal, Architect & Appraiser Continuing Education Credits.