Be Sure to Register Early for this Must-Attend Event!
Sponsored by TD Bank, our Forecast Conference brings together the largest gathering of commercial real estate professionals in Maine. This event attracts over 600 guests and offers a unique forum specifically geared toward developers, brokers, architects, bankers, attorneys, accountants, and other commercial real estate professionals looking to gain valuable insights on the state of the economy and what lies ahead in the coming year for the industry.
This event is well-known as an annual “must attend” for anyone involved in, or touched by, the real estate industry. You should attend if:
· You want to network with Maine’s top industry professionals.
· You could benefit from a sneak peek into Maine’s real estate industry – and would like to learn about key trends and transactions in regions and market segments (i.e. Southern Maine vs. Bangor region etc., and multi-family vs. retail transactions, etc.)
· You desire a front row seat for forecasts from leading insiders about industry trends and the economic recovery.
· You are in need of continuing education credits.
· You believe that Maine’s real estate sector is an important economic driver and want to support the future of the industry.
MEREDA has assembled some of Maine’s top real estate leaders to provide an economic overview and outlook on the profession’s key economic indicators, along with the popular market overview by property type, focusing on both commercial and residential real estate forecasts.
We look forward to welcoming Maine Governor, Paul LePage, who will provide our Welcome Address, as well as highly experienced U.S. economic researcher and forecaster, Michael Dolega, Senior Economist at TD Economics, which supports all of the divisions of TD Bank Group, who will provide his outlook on Maine’s economy.
Supplementing the conference is our popular Member Showcase which provides an excellent opportunity for members to network and market their products and services.
This course has been approved for 4.00 hours of BROKER, LEGAL, APPRAISER, & ARCHITECT Continuing Education Credits.
To register, or for more information, click here.